Expect to see Titanic in a whole new light.
Unlike traveling exhibits, Titanic Branson is a permanent two-story museum attraction shaped like Titanic herself. This astounding, signature building was built half-scale to the original. Towering 100 feet above Country Highway 76, it holds 400 priceless artifacts in twenty galleries.
The structure is anchored in water to create the illusion of Titanic at sea, and the 90-minute, self-guided tour is designed to give guests the sensation of being an original passenger on Titanic's 1912 maiden voyage.
- Walk an elegant replica of the Titanic's Grand Staircase
- Touch the frozen surface of an “iceberg”
- Feel the chill of that fateful “Starry Night”
- See the world's largest Titanic ship's model on display
- Stand on the mighty ship's bridge and hear the Captain's commands
- Try to send an SOS signal from the ship's wireless room
We've built the Permanent, Interactive Titanic Museum Attraction in Branson, Mo. Walk the Grand Staircase, Steer the ship, Learn to send an SOS signal, touch an iceberg, and more! Winner of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. "The best story telling museum in the world." - Rick Meade.